Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Warmth~ ♥

Brought my super uber THICK Nike jacket (bought by mum during her trip to Bandung) to dear Ms Alicia today.
Coz her office is forever freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing cold~~
She is always wrapped in her jacket and shawl like a bak zhang everyday (according to her XD)
*shiveriiiiiing*


While waiting for my turn to use the photocopy machine in the library,
I logged on to my Facebook using the library's PC,
and saw that I was tagged in a post :

Alicia Ho is very grateful to Alyssa Wong for her 'warmth'.. ♥ ♥

Feel so touched with this post ~~
Didn't know my jacket can provide warmth for her~~
It's just a simple status but it brightened up my day ^^

Just glad that at least it helps abit although it's still cold like mad in her room.
And she is one of the nicessssssssssssssssssst lecturers around..
Easy to mix with and lepak with =D

Feels gooooooooooooooooooood to do something nice for others.
Am gonna do another nice thing tomorrow !!! *yay~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD*

Although my life is still soooooooooooo sucky here but I feel happy to make others happy.
Will try to do it everyday from now on. ^^


Life can be so simple if you just let it be that way ~ ♥




Who can give me warmth?

No comments:

Post a Comment