Sunday, July 11, 2010

A new blog~ ♥

Hi peeps~

Yes.
I know I've been MIA for like what, 7 months??
LOL~ I've been wanting to update but I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of my old template that every time I log in it just kills the mood COMPLETELY. = =
So, now I have a NEW blog with a NEW layout and a NEW header which I created on my own, with the photos that I'd taken on various occasions. =D
But I'll still keep my old blog on for my dear readers who miss my previous posts (especially the one on Iron Man XD)~

(You can find this link in this blog as well, just under my photo on the left.)

I wanted a new blog with WHITE theme but unfortunately photos don't stand out with white background *sulksssssssss*
In the end, I'm stuck with BLACK again. =( =( =( =( =(
Well, my blog will be kind of a semi-photoblog.
So, I guess ... black it is~

Okay, since it's my first post here, I shall introduce my little black~
Which is my baby Lumix LX3 camera =)
After a loooooooooooooooooooooooong consideration and looking through all sorts of cameras, I finally settled down with LX3.
And I'm VERY satisfied with it. ^.^
I'll be uploading alot of photos taken with this baby black~
But it's now with my brother in Klang, and just came back from an oversea trip to Beijing~
Woohoo~ My little black had been to Beijing~
Can't wait to get him back though.
I miss him SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

Here are some photos of my baby lumix~




Thanks to my dearest bestest daddy who got it for me~~~~~~ I love you so much~~~~~~ ♥♥♥


As dedication to my first post here in this brand new blog, I'll end this with ...


latest family portrait , and ..


a latest photo of me =)


Somebody is being a pig now !! =P

2 comments: